Patent bureau “Vygodin&partners” proposes the entire range of services on the development and registration of trademarks.
Our patent attorneys will conduct a high-skilled search for novelty, draw up and submit an application for registering the trademark, and also solve all disputable questions related to office work on the application in the Patent authority. In addition the specialists of the agency will help to extend the validity period for a trademark, introduce alterations, register a license agreement, contract of the cession of a right, and also protest the registration for a trademark.
Inventions, utility models
Patent bureau “Vygodin&partners” proposes a qualified aid in obtaining patents for inventions and certificates for utility models.
First of all experts of the agency will carry out preliminary assessment of patentability of industrial property object, and also search of information in the funds of the All-Russian patent-technical
library of Rospatent, will prepare an application for submitting to Rospatent (including the preparation of the description and formula of an object being applied) and after that will conduct correspondence with the Patent authority before obtaining a decision. If necessary a question of accelerated delivery of the decision and charter immunity will be solved as well.
Patent bureau “Vygodin&partners” proposes the whole range of services on protecting the copyrights.
Our patent attorneys will draw up at professional level all necessary documents for registration of your work (object of intellectual property) in the Russian author’s society (RAS), will help to settle all disputable problems and will supervise the office work until the certificate is received.
In addition to the direct assurance of a copyright our jurists will help in preparing a proper author’s agreement, agreement on transferring author’s rights will provide consultation on problems of legal use of the objects of author’s and contiguous rights and, if necessary, will render aid on protection of your rights in the court.
To register a copyright the following data should be submitted:
1) list of authors and percentage of participation of each of them in a created work;
2) date of work creation;
3) passport data of the authors and addresses of their residence;
4) annotation of a work (5 to 7 lines) signed by the authors (brief content of the work for introducing information into the RAS database;
5) two copies of the work (original and copy) with the through numeration in each copy;
6) for submitting documents through an authorized agent (patent attorney) it is necessary to present the following: a copy of author’s passport with his signature on the following pages: (page 1, page 2 (with the date of issue and Interior Department), page with author’s photograph and signature, page with residence permit);
7) (at will) value of the work appraised by the authors (in US dollars) for indicating it in the certificate;
8) Each page of the work and its copy should be signed by the author(s) in any unoccupied place of the page.
Registration of the work – object of intellectual property is carried out according to the attendance system, i.e. from author’s (authors’) words, and the applicant undertakes full responsibility for the presented material and authenticity of presented information which is to be indicated in an application.
Protection in courts and arbitration court
Patent bureau “Vygodin&partners” proposes the whole range of services on protecting the rights in civil courts and arbitration courts.
Out jurists and patent attorneys have great experience in considering cases related to intellectual property in civil courts and arbitration courts, and also in the Ministry for anti-monopoly policy (MAP).
If necessary, our specialists will prepare and submit an objection to the Chamber for patent disputes of Rospatent on a decision of the refusal of the registration or against registration of a trademark (utility model), invention, industrial specimen), will prepare all kinds of objections, letters-notifications, letters-claims, statements of claim, etc.
We can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to let us know. Please feel free to contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org